Marine Composites prides itself in providing quality, convenient and proactive service to ensure our clients are 100% satisfied, providing a personal service, exceptional quality and is committed to securing lasting relationships with our customers.
Our Shipwright team is highly experienced in repair and construction. From small cracks to structural repairs to new construction, Marine Composites can accommodate any project.
We recently moved into newly constructed offices and a modern 350m2 mperature-controlled boat shed located within Fairlie Quay Marina which boasts a 80 tonne onsite travel lift that can handle up to 100ft & a 5,500m2 boat shed for larger projects.
We specialise in a range of boat maintenance, boat repairs and shipwright services that includes:
- Grp, Carbon Fibre & Kevlar Specialists
- Bow & Stern Thrusters installation
- Osmosis Treatment & Prevention
- Colour Matched Gel Coat Repairs
- Copper Coat Approved Application
- Gel Coat Restoration
- Grounding & Collision Damage
- Teak Deck Repair & Restoration
- Dek-King Approved Installer
- Keel & Rudder Repair
- Rib Tube Repairs
- Window Leaks
- General Maintenance
- Antifoul & Anodes
- Custom Design & Build
Trade Enquiries Welcome